Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well, I'm not sure what happened to the rest of the blog. But it seems to be gone. I will try and redo what I wrote but if it comes up twice it probably won't be worded the same.

Today as I was working on my soap products my mind was busy trying to figure out how to get a business group formed. I really feel our area has a lot to offer and I would like to see a booklet of the area. We need help with that. There were a lot of hours put in on the small one page brochure that we put out last fall and a booklet will take many more hours. So help me out here folks. What is the best way to get people to work together? What is the best way to contact businesses to try to get them to work together by phone, letter, or face to face? Is a booklet the best way to advertise our area? We also need a name that covers our wide area. We are looking at an area from Gosh Dam to both the Beltrami and Kooch County lines and east to Highway 6. This is a very large area so what one name would be good to cover an area this size? Put your suggestions in the comments (maybe we can get a good discussion going on here) or email me at: jhemphil@paulbunyan.net Together we can accomplish a lot and our advertising dollar will work harder for us.

Sand Lake Alliance Church will have a Good Friday Service at 7pm and Easter Sunday Service will be at 10am. I haven't received anything from any of the other Churches but if someone knows drop me a line and I'll get it put in.

Only a half day of school tomorrow and then they have Friday off in Dist. 318. The kids were excited tonight talking about going 4 wheeling this weekend because it is supposed to be nice and the rest were talking about Easter baskets. I hope that Easter Bunny drops off one chocolate Easter Bunny here so I can eat the ears off of it. The kids used to really holler when they were younger and when they opened their chocolate bunny the ears were gone. I just don't know how that would have happened. I know it is just another chapter in the book, "How Mean My Mother Was" that Stephanie keeps telling me she is writing. I hope she does and it becomes a best seller.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Julie

1 comment:

  1. The rest of it is still there as far as I can see. Older Post at the bottom shows them. I think you can change your settings to display more of them on the front page.

    ReplyDelete