Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday squawk

Well here's one that I didn't get into the blog before. Thanks Nancy.

St. Catherine Ladies Annual Spring Salad Luncheon
Sat. April 25th, 11am - 2pm
$6.00/adult, Under 12 $3.00
Bake sale, Crafts and White Elephant

This is one great luncheon and I'm sorry that this is the first time I've mentioned it. I've seen the posters but by the time I sit down at night to write I've forgotten to mention it.

Third River Township will hold their Board of Appeals and Equalization on Thursday, April 23rd at 9:30am at their townhall.

Wildlife report for the day is 9 deer and 5 swans. Nice to hear the frogs singing again. Maybe Spring is closer than we think.

SL Fire Department Auxiliary meeting is April 22nd at 7pm at the Community Center. We will be discussing the next fund raiser for the department.

Sorry folks that's all I have tonight. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and that it turns out to be as nice as the weather man is predicting.

Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment