Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday night Squawk

Well, the weekend is over. I've had a pretty busy one.

Sure glad that we didn't get more snow on Friday night than we did. I didn't think it was pretty coming down. It is always surprising how in November the first snow is pretty but by April when it snows it is a four letter word.

I was gone on Saturday, went to visit my uncle who has cancer. He has great spirit but he has lost alot of weight and tries to eat but nothing tastes good to him. Very weak also. It was a lovely day on Saturday after I got away from up here. No snow and the sun was shining all day. When I got home I found out the sun had shown all day here also. Mary convinced me to go for our walk at 6:30 in the evening and I was sure glad that I had on a jacket.

Today was all those household chores that I can ignore only so long. Then I worked on pricing my soaps etc for the Northwoods Craft shop in Northome. It opens Monday, May 4th at 10am. So I still have alot to get done this week to have everything ready for that.

Reminder: Cemetery Cleanup at Max Cemetery is Sunday, May 3rd, at 9am. Potluck to follow when cleanup is done.

Fire Department Meeting on Tuesday, April 28 at 7pm.

I think they put the nets in at Cutfoot to collect spawn from the walleyes. If you haven't been down to see this it is really quite interesting. You need to go in at the Onegume Campground to get to where the nets are.

I'm not sure of anything going on this week. If you know of something let me know so I can get it on the blog.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

May you're week be great and I will post some this week but not sure if it will be every night or not. Depends on how much I get done in the day and if I have anything to share with you.

Take care,
Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure it was MY idea to go for that walk :) Love you and have a great week!

    Melissa Woods

    ReplyDelete