Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Squeak

The wildlife report for today is mighty short. I saw 8 deer, 4 geese, 1 muskrat. This is in over 100 miles of driving. Maybe the rain and snow had something to do with it. I couldn't believe it when I saw snowflakes today. Nice warm spring weather is what I'm hoping for.

The news report is short tonight also. I know nothing.

Reminders:

Sat. April 25th is the Duck's Unlimited Banquet at 5:30 at the Community Center. Last I heard there were tickets available.

Tues. April 28th is Max Township Meeting at 9am at the townhall followed at 10am by the Board of Appeals and Equalization.

Sunday, May 3rd is Cemetery Cleanup at Max Cemetery. Potluck to follow. Hope to see you there.

Saturday, May 9 is opening of fishing and also Pancake Breakfast by Eagleview Community Foundation at the Community Center.

The Consignment auction has been cancelled.

Have a great day tomorrow.

Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment