Friday, April 24, 2009

HUGS!!

Hi, I received this email this morning and wanted to share with you.

Subject: I'M VERY RICH

HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!

I'm Rich.......


Hello
This morning I searched my wallet.
It was empty
Then, I checked my pockets
I found a few coins
I then searched my heart and found you,
Then, I realized how rich I really am...
Thanks for being my friend and email buddy!
May you be as rich as I am
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Here's a little hug for you
To make you smile when you feel blue
To make you happy if you're sad.
To let you know...life ain't so bad!
Now I've given a hug to you,
Somehow, I feel better too!
Hugs are better when you share,
So pass one on and show you care!
Share a Hug Today!
I hope you are all having a great day. My weekend is a little hectic will try and write but not sure when.
Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment