Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Squawk

The week has flown by pretty fast. Maybe it's because I've been tired and taking naps is why it's flying by. You'd think with the vitamins I'm taking and trying to exercise etc. that I would be full of energy but this week all I've wanted to do is crawl in bed with a nice book.

I'm not sure what is going on around town this weekend. I think the Jim Olson memorial pool tournament is being held at The Hill but I don't know the time or anything. Sorry, but no one has called me with the details.

The last 2 days have been good wildlife runs. I've seen well over 50 deer, lots of ducks and geese, a few turkey buzzards and a couple of bald eagles. Nothing more exciting than that.

May 8th, Mini Max Flea Market opens for the summer. If you haven't been there in a while you need to stop in. Evy has lots of new stuff never seen in there before. I heard she even has REAL maple syrup.

May 9th is the Eagleview Community Foundation Pancake Breakfast at the Community Center serving from 7am to 11am.

May 9th is opening of fishing season. It is also Mother's Day on Sunday so don't forget to get that mother of yours something nice.

Max Cemetery cleanup is Sunday May 3 at 9am. Potluck to follow when cleanup is done.

I was hoping to have a joke or something for you tonight but all the jokes that have been sent to me probably wouldn't go over to good with some people. So I hope you all have a good weekend. Not sure when I will post again as it is going to be a busy weekend. We need to get the rest of our stuff in the flea market and have cemetery cleanup on Sunday and in between will start some of the projects that need to be completed this summer.

Take care,
Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment