Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday

I hope everyone enjoyed the weather today. Sounds like tomorrow will be better. I hope so, I'm going to start filling up my table at the Mini Max Flea Market. Usually Evy is grumbling at me because I am doing it the night before opening SO I am doing it 15 days early this year. Mark that one on the calendar that I am finally ahead with something. Seems like lately there haven't been enough hours in the weeks for me to get done everything I want done. So I'm usually hurrying to finish something before the deadline.

I'm on a quest tonight. At the community center there were some rectangle plastic tubs in the kitchen cabinets. There were 6 or more of these containers and someone must of borrowed them because they are gone. So if you borrowed them and have forgotten to return them would you please return them. We use these for most every food function so they are greatly missed.

I just had to turn on the furnace. I didn't take time to build a fire before I left tonight for a meeting and thought I could get by without one but I'm covered up with a blanket and still cold so I turned up the propane. It wasn't down to 60 in here or it would of kicked on but it is still chilly.

The wildlife report is very skimpy today. I saw 2 deer and a few ducks. Must be starting to green up in the woods is why I'm not seeing any deer. I saw mostly wood ducks today.

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. Take care.

Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment