Monday, April 6, 2009

The Squawk

Hi all,

Well, today I really don't have much to squawk about. Either I'm not listening or there isn't much going on right now. Easter is coming up this Sunday so I hope all of you are doing things you want to do either with your family or away.

I've got a big weekend planned. School is out Thursdayat 12:30 and I plan on wrapping soap for the weekend so that I can be ready for when the Mini Max Flea Market open on Friday May 8 and I also have to have my product in Northwoods Crafts in Northome the first week of May. This winter just went to fast and the nice weather of Spring isn't coming fast enough. My Dad would of said I wouldn't be happy if I was hung with a gold rope.

Remember the Economic Development Meeting Tuesday, April 7th at 5:30pm. Hope to see you there.

I've got a big day planned tomorrow. I'm going to town to pick up my taxes to see how much I owe this year. Gee, doesn't that sound like fun!! Then I will come home and work on my soap products. I really enjoy making soap and it sure keeps me busy.

Hope all of you are having a good beginning of the week. Take care and I hope to have something to put on the blog that is interesting and fun tomorrow night.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment