Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hi Everyone,


Hope your day went well. It is so great to see the sun shining.


I missed most of the afternoon because I was doing book work. Sure is surprising that you look at the clock and it is 4 and the next time which seems like half an hour and it is 8:30.


Well last night I gave you the Sand Lake Alliance Church Easter Schedule. Tonight I'm going to give you the Centennial Lutheran schedule and that is:

Good Friday Service - 5pm

Saturday evening service - 7pm

Sunday morning service - 8:30am


Sorry, didn't have time to check on the other churches in the area.


I just got word today that the Jerry Bohlman Memorial Service will be June 6th at 11am at Centennial Lutheran Church.


Well, I heard this morning that someone won the big lottery but it wasn't me. Guess I will have to keep trying.


I think my brain is on vacation after spending the afternoon on the computer I can't remember anything I was going to write tonight. Guess I will have to try and make notes tomorrow for the blog tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment