Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday Squawk

Well, it sure looks like March is going out like a lion. Hopefully, we will get the April Showers to bring on the May flowers.

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. Remember as a kid how you would think up things to play on the others on this day? Jim was always one to try and pull something on me early in the morning before my cup of coffee when the only thing I wanted was peace and quiet until I got that cup of coffee down. Sometimes he would get me good with his practical jokes.

April Calender:

Saturday, April 4 Bullhead and Fish Fry serving from 4pm to 7pm. Bullheads, Pollack, Oven Roast Potatoes, Italian Salad, Mostacolli Salad, Tuna Salad, Coleslaw, Buns/Butter, Bars, Coffee/Lemonade. All you can eat for $8 for adults.

Tuesday, April 7 - Economic Development Meeting - 5:30 at the Community Center. A spokesman from the Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce will be there to talk about the benefits of joining the Chamber. We always welcome more members.

Monday, April 13 is Squaw Lake City Council at 7pm at Community Center.

Tuesday, April 14 is Nurse at Community Center at 9am.

If you have items for the Consigment Auction please get ahold of Diane - 659-2606 or Julie - 659-4239 and let them know what you have. If more items do not come in this week we probably won't have an auction.

Guess I don't have too much to say tonight. I know that is hard to believe but I'm just not talkative tonight. Hope this snow isn't bothering you to much. At least it is April and should melt soon instead of getting this in October. I'm glad someone told me that tonight. I'm trying to look on the bright side of this snow.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment