Saturday, March 7, 2009

Squawk ramblings

Be very careful outside walking. I thought my yard was pretty well thawed out but found out the hard way last night that there is still some ice. It is hard to believe but I think my feet were higher than the rest of my body before my head came in contact with the ground followed by the rest of the body. The old adage it isn't the fall but the sudden stop at the end that hurts is certainly true. Figures had just went to the chriopractor on Wednesday now I'm sure everything is unaligned. Nothing broken so shouldn't gripe.

Happy Belated Birthday to Assistant Fire Chief Tom Kallio. Happy Birthday on Monday, March 9th to Art Mertes.

Have any birthdays or anniversary announcements let me know and I will put them on for you.

I saw a few snowmobilers out last night for that one last ride. I almost feel guilty about wishing the snow away as I know the businesses around here need the snowmobile business. But I am ready for no snow.

Looks like today will be a nice day, sun is shining and there is only a little wind. Have to get out and enjoy it while it last.

Don't forget to look at the calendar and see everything that is going on in the area this week. Gotta go and enjoy the sun.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment