Monday, March 23, 2009

A little Squawk

Hi All,

Well, the sun has left us today so we are going to drive and see if we can find some. I understand you are getting quite a bit of rain up there. I'm having a great time relaxing and reading. I am so glad that I live up north. The traffic is horrible as far as I'm concerned but Stephanie seems like it isn't a problem. This is fun but I am looking forward to getting back home. Guess you can take the gal out of Max but you can't take Max out of the gal. Hopefully, the big blizzard they are talking about for you guys won't happen. But so far anytime I've ever went any place in the winter I've come back to Minneapolis and there has been fresh snow on the ground. For the last 2 days everytime I've looked on the weather channel for up there it has showed a storm moving in and they are talking about how bad we have it. Well gotta go.
Takea care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment