Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hi everyone,


It was such a great day yesterday. I accomplished a lot. I made soap and then got my tax papers together for the tax man. I was going to go up to the parade for a while but when I looked at the clock it was 6:30pm so I missed that one. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday but I got busy and then it was 11PM and I went to bed.


I understand that the Perch Jerkers Contest had a good turn out. Over 200 paid attendees. That is a nice crowd. 2 perch were caught. This is better than last year. The question is where are all the perch? They had a nice depth of water out there from 10 to 20 feet. What has happened to all the perch. Any idea?


There is a nice video on our blog of the parade. Make sure you take a look. Would be nice if we could get another one that someone else had made.


The Bigfork Girls Basketball team won yesterday so they are headed for state. Go on to http://basketballinbigfork.blogspot.com to see what they have going on. We wish them the best in going to state.


Duck's Unlimited Banquet is April 25th. It starts at 5:30 at the Squaw Lake Community Center. Cost of Advance tickets are $25, with tickets bought at the door $35.00. Contact Danielle at The Hill where the tickets are available. Last year during the snow storm they had a record turnout. A night of fun for all who attend.


Max Township regular meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 28 at 9AM followed by the Board of Appeals and Equalization at 10am. If you have questions about your real estate taxes in Max Township this is the meeting to attend. There will be representatives from Itasca County Assessor's office there.


I might be hit or miss on the blog next week. I'm taking a few days R&R so am not sure what my schedule will be. Maybe someone will step in and leave some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment