Monday, March 2, 2009

Squaw Lake Squawk

Boy, it was cold this morning or so it seemed to me, but the sun came out and then the rest of the day didn't seem so bad. I actually thought this afternoon seemed to be leaning toward spring.

The nurse from Deer River will be here on March 10 to take blood pressure and do toe nails. You have to call Deer River Healthcare to set up an appointment for the nails. I'm sorry I forgot to get the phone number for you tonight when I was at the hall.

The Squaw Lake City Council Meeting is March 9 at 7pm at the Community Center.

There are alot of eagles back already. I've seen quite a few on my bus runs in the afternoon especially if there is a road kill deer. My they are a beautiful bird.

Just a reminder that the Perch Jerkers Contest is March 14 from 11am to 2 pm. Come on out and have fun and support the Squaw Lake Fire Department.


The St. Catherine Ladies and the Centennial Lutheran Ladies will be sponsering a chili supper on March 19, from 5pm to 7pm with proceeds going to Water for Life. Come and have a great supper and join others in the community for a good chat.

Got any news either post a comment or you can email me at jhemphil@paulbunyan.net

Have a great day tomorrow.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment