Saturday, March 21, 2009

Small squawk

Hi Everyone,

Well, I think the R&R is helping. I couldn't believe that I slept in til 8 this morning. The sun is shining and it's suppose to be 80 above today. The wind has been blowing alot. Yesterday we spent the day at a waterpark. Fun for all.

Don't forget the Sweetheart Dance tonite at the Community Center. Starts at 7 and music is by The Pretenders and Friends. Last year's dance was a huge success. Hope you all go and be sure and tell me about it when I get home.

Hope you're not getting too much rain or snow up there. Looks like when I get back there will be some nasty weather. Of course when I left was great weather so forgot my winter coat in Squaw Lake.

Will write more later. Have a great weekend.
JulieS

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I am so jealous of you. I hope you have a great time on your vacation. You aren't missing anythign up here.

    I am really enjoying your blog.
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete