Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Squawk

Here it is Thursday morning and I'm trying to get myself motivated. Some days are harder than others. It seems when the sun is shining that I'm all for working but when it is cloudy I'm all for sitting on my backside. With this cloudy weather my knees have been aching so this morning I finally had to break down and put on some of the Old People's Cream, you know that stinky stuff that everyone can smell when you walk by. I wish they could make one that works as well but doesn't leave that tell tale odor.

I don't think I mentioned this but Kathy Peterson wrote a book about Arnie. It's called Life with Arnie. These will be on sale at the Max Mini Store and also Mertes Garage & Towing and Country Hair Care. Kathy does an article each time that the MN Trappers puts out their newspaper by this title. I'm not sure if any of the ones in the book are ones she has had in the Trapper newspaper or if these are new ones. I always have fun reading this article.

I don't think there is much going on around Squaw Lake but I haven't been into Squaw Lake since Monday and then I just went to work and back home so I really don't know.

Reminder: Birthday party for Bernice Randa starting a 11am at the Sand Lake Town Hall to celebrate her 90th birthday.

Well, I better do something productive today.

See ya,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment