Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Squawking

Well, here it is the middle of the week and I haven't written much on the blog. When I get busy I forget all about it.

First Week Boutique Consignment Shop will be open for business at the Community Center starting July 1 through July 7. If you would like to know more about this consignment shop call the Eagleview Tech Center in the afternoons at 218-659-4254.

More stuff done in the yard today. Trimmed up the trees that were trying to knock whoever was mowing off the mower. Pulled out some old fence posts and I am now starting to mow the barn yard. I always say the lawn is too big and here I am making it bigger. It is looking nice.

Evy Oja says the Mini Max Flea Market was busy last weekend and more new stuff is coming in for this weekend.

Well, it is almost 10:30 so I need to head to bed. Have a great rest of the week if I don't get time to write.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment