Monday, June 29, 2009

Mutterings

Frustation is the word I've had since last Wednesday. That is the day that my AVG free virus protection decided to attack my computer. I have been computerless since then. Thought I could hook up my other computer but I don't have an anti virus on that one and couldn't get a free one to download So...... I just waited until I got mine back from the repair shop with the new virus protection installed. I couldn't believe it when they told me that the program I bought could only be used on this computer that it can't be downloaded on my other computer. So I guess if this computer dies you have to buy a new program even if your year isn't up. It is sad how dependent that I am to have a computer.

I'm not sure what all was going on in Squaw Lake this weekend. I do know that the Pow Wow was going on and there seemed to be alot of people around.

Otherwise I was home most of the weekend. Had a great crew here on Saturday and Sunday. The metal is almost done on the inside of the garage and the wiring is almost done in all of the other out buildings. Hopefully, with the new wiring my light bill will go down. I still had the old black wiring put on with the metal staples in some of the out buildings. I hope all of you will start the sunshine dance for next week. I need about 4 days of warm sunny weather so that I can get the house painted.

The grass seed we planted is coming up really nice. The lawn is a nice bright green and had to be mowed once already. I got some more machinery moved just have the old bus to move this weekend and it will look nice over in that area for the wedding.

I've had a long day so will try and write tomorrow night. I hope all of you are in good health and having a great time.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment