Monday, June 22, 2009

Ramblings

I just paid attention tonight to the number of hits to the blog. We've had 2537 hits since the counter was put on the site. The blog was started on February 23rd and the counter was put on a couple of weeks later. So there have been over 600 looking at the blog in a month. Thank you to all of you. This is fun way for me to get the news out to you about what the Fire Department is doing and to gab a little with you when ever I have the time. Why don't you start gabbing back ?It would make it easier to write sometimes.

We are going to have some great pies at the Pig Roast. So far I have commitments on Razzleberry, Sugar free(SF) Cherry, SF Apple and SF Chocolate, Regular Lemon, Pumpkin, Assorted Cheesecakes, Dutch Apple, Cherry Rhubarb, Coconut Creme, Chocolate, Butterscotch. Hopefully, we will get some blueberry. I'm sure some people would even love banana pie but I don't do bananas so that one is out as far as I am concerned.

Well, it is 10:30pm and I need to hit the hay. Have a great week if I don't get back to writing this week. Thanks Diane Stay for the calendar events that I put on tonight.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment