Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday was a nice day. I didn't get to spend too much time out in the sunshine but it was sure nice to see the sun anyway. I spent the day at a craft sale at Morse Town Hall. I had a pretty good day even tho the crowd seemed a lot less than last year. But with Saturday being a sunny day and we hadn't seen one for a week no wonder people didn't come out. I'm sure they were home doing the stuff that I had wished I was home doing. Maybe this week I'll get some of it done.

It's a hard time of the year to burn wood in the stove. Either I don't have it going good enough and I'm chilly or I've got it going so good you'd think it was a sauna in here.

If anybody has anything they'd liked announced on here just drop me a line.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment