Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Squawk

Hi all,

I know it's been quite a while. Been busy.

Tonight when I came across the Shogren's Bridge there must of been 40 or more swans in the river. It was a beautiful site. Tomorrow I'm hoping to remember my camera so maybe I can take a picture.

I've been seeing quite a few deer out the last couple of days. Makes a person wonder if there is going to be some bad weather coming in, the forecast is for warm weather for the weekend. I hope that happens.

We will be starting making wreaths this weekend. Getting everything ready for that will be a challange this year since we have moved things all over and not too much stuff has gotten put back since the wedding.

I've almost finished the wood. Tomorrow is the day. I have one more load to split and bring in and stack. Then cover with a tarp and I'm ready with that. A few more hoses to pick up and then also cover the cow waterer which I still haven't got done.

Hope this finds all of you in good health and spirits.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment