Monday, November 30, 2009

WOW!! can't believe it's been almost a month since I wrote on this. Been busy. I should be busy tonight but I've just lost my ambition.

Lots going on with deer hunting and craft shows and making wreaths. Went to Steph's for Thanksgiving weekend.

I know I've been busy but as I sit here and try to think of things to write nothing comes to mind so it must of been useless stuff I was doing.

We didn't do as well with deer hunting as in years past but did better than lots of people. The guys were whining one morning when they were deer hunting and never saw anything and they could hear the duck hunters shooting away on Round Lake. They were wishing that they had went duck hunting.

This morning in the popple river I saw about 10 swans again. Some were mature but there were some still in their grey plumage.

Of course the Monday after deer hunting ended I saw 4 deer hadn't seen any in the last week of deer hunting.

There are still alot of grouse around. I heard that it was a pretty good year for them.

My puppy is growing like a weed. He is really a mellow puppy I hope he stays that way. His mother is very jealous of him so she has tore up her pillow and destroyed all his toys. They are spending a couple of weeks down at Steph's. It seems funny not having them in the house at night.

Hard to believe only 25 days til Christmas. I have a few presents to wrap and a few more to buy.

I hope this finds all of you in good health and spirits.

Take care all,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment