Tuesday, October 13, 2009

squawk

Hope this finds all of you in good health and spirits. I know my spirits have taken a beating looking at this white stuff so early in the fall. I still have lots of projects I want to get done. Hopefully, it will warm up and give us Indian summer after all.

Today I managed to get the frozen water line unthawed and drained and blew out. That is one of my projects I just didn't have time for and finally got to it. Tomorrow when I go to town I need to pick up a few plastic kits and do a few windows that seem to be too cold to suit me. I still have to insulate the cow waterer and split some more wood and fill in the basement where I've already burnt half a rick of wood. It has been nice and warm in here and then the knees don't ache so bad.

I've been busy at home getting ready for some craft sales so I'm not really sure what is going on around town. I put in here anything people let me know about.

Well, I just remembered something I forgot to do so have a good week everyone.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment