Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 17th doings.

Is the sun ever going to shine again? It seems like it has been months since I saw it. I know that isn't so but as one gloomy day runs into another it just seems that way.

Well, yesterday I had a procedure done on my varicose veins. They don't feel too bad today but the stuff they have wrapped around my leg until tomorrow is a pain. It is suppose to stay up but of course it slips down and becomes very uncomfortable. I wasn't suppose to unwrap it but I've had to to get the clump out of the back of my knee. Tomorrow I go back and they unwrap the leg and ultrasound to make sure there are no blood clots and then I think they are putting some kind of shots in where I'm beginning to get other varicose veins. I have to have a series of 3 more shots in both my legs. Hopefully this will get rid of the pain. Even with those lovely support hose I've been wearing they have been bothering me.

October 17th, St. Catherine Ladies are having a fund raiser at their church. I think it is their annual Soup and Sandwich Luncheon but I didn't bring home a flyer so I'm not really sure. I do know they have something going on that day. Tomorrow I will check on it and let you know.

Oct. 17th is also the Firemen's Dance, with Union Rebel music, raffles, silent auction, cash bar and lots of fun. Hope to see you at both of these things.

It has seemed weird the last couple of days to hear the bus start and take off down the road and I'm sitting in the hose watching tv.

Today, seemed like the type of day to make a kettle of chili. I was going to have cornbread with it but was out of cornmeal and too lazy to drive to the store and buy some. The chili was good with out the cornbread.

Hope all of you are having a great week.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment