Saturday, October 3, 2009

My how a week or so goes by. I think well I'll write tonight when things are done but things haven't been getting done.

The game report is very bad. I'm not sure what has happened to the deer but the most I've seen on a bus run is 6 and in 50 miles each morning and night you'd think I'd see more than that. I've seen a few grouse. Not alot but I've heard reports that the hunters are doing good. So maybe at 55mph isn't the best way to grouse hunt.

My dog had puppies and they are really growing. Last night I started them on blended up puppy chow. It didn't take long after sticking their noses in the food for them to lick the pan clean. I'm really glad they are starting to eat as the poor ole mom is getting pretty thin. She is eating about 9 cups of high performance dog chow a day and she must be passing every bit of it through to the puppies. They are 4 weeks old today so in the next 3 weeks hopefully they all will be gone. I don't know why but I'm thinking of keeping one. I lost my ole dog Tippy a couple of days after the puppies were born. Anyway, one of the puppies has the same marking on his forehead as Tippy had. Now Tippy was a fixed dog so I don't think he fathered that one but the puppy sure does look like him.

Well, I just got company so will write more later.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment