Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Squawk

Wow!! wasn't that wind something yesterday. I was outside working in it and it was pushing me around at times. We started the big push to get stuff done for the wedding yesterday. We cleaned up a junk pile that I've wanted out of here for 30 years. My that area looks nice now. Then we finished the wood pile and just about all that is in the basement. I have to stack some to finish putting the rest inside. Now to clean up the wood chips in that area. Good thing I have the loader to use will make life a lot easier.

With this cold weather for those of you that have your humming bird feeders out do you have an electric blanket around them to keep them from freezing?

The Mini Max Flea Market reported a good weekend for the opening weekend. I don't know how Evy does it sitting out there when it is so cold? Hope this weekend is just as good. If you haven't been there she has lots of new stuff.

I just found out yesterday that Noama Campground on Noama Lake is open for business this summer. Last year the Feds had closed it down and said that it wouldn't be reopening but they did reopen it this spring. I hope it gets lots of use as it was a nice campground to go to.

Well the pigs made it through there first night in the outside pen. When I went to check on them yesterday morning they were burrowed in the hay and fast asleep. They must be happy because as soon as they were done eating they went back to their bed to sleep.

Today I think it is some shelves going in the garage and probably a few loads of junk coming out of the garage to the burn pile. It will be nice to have things organized. That should last all of five minutes as I am noted for never putting anything away.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. May this week coming up be great and you do the things you like to do.

Take care,
Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment