Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday Squawk

Boy, the week is half over already. I've been busy trying to finish everything to get my products into the shops. This time of year is so hectic. I haven't even started on the yard and the grass is growing up through the spruce cones. Maybe next week.

Well, I was told that the hummingbirds and the Orioles are back so if you don't have your feeders out you had better get busy.

I have 3 pairs of geese on the field in different spots, oh what fighting when they wander too close together. In the evenings I get other geese flying in.

I'm surprised at all the deer I've been seeing. I haven't seen any fawns yet. Yesterday morning I almost got to up close and personal with a deer. It is a little nerve racking when all you can see of them is the head and top of the back but either me putting on the brakes or the deer hurried up I missed it. Thank goodness.

I still have to take a few things to Evy at the Mini Max Flea Market before Friday. Guess that leaves me tomorrow. Anyway Evy opens Friday morning at 9am. Looks to be alot of new things in there I haven't seen there before. You all better check it out.

Today I set up my products in the Northwoods Craft Shop in Northome. They have some nice products up there already and all of the vendors haven't come in yet. Everyone is suppose to be in by friday.

Tomorrow night I take my products over to Calumet to the Howling Wolf Art Studio. I think I will have supper out on the way. Sounds like a great plan to me. I'm tired of this cooking for one seem to have alot of leftovers and I hate to throw anything out. Next week I'm getting some pigs so than it won't be a waste when I throw stuff out.

Happenings in Squaw Lake this weekend:

Friday, May 8th - Mini Max Flea Market opens at 9am.

The Max Mini Store is all equiped with the stuff you need for a great weekend of fishing.

Saturday, May 9th - Eagleview Foundation annual Pancake Breakfast at the Community Center serving from 7am to 11am.

Saturday Night at the Crow Bar is live music. Starts at 8pm.

Sunday is Mother's Day - Don't forget that Mom.

That's all I know that is going on.

I hope you have a great weekend. I will try and have some kind of a fish report on Monday. Not sure if I will have time to write in the next few days.

Take care,
Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment