Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday, Aug. 16

Well, I sure put in a lazy day today. Took a nap and watched some tv. I don't do that too often.

Boy we really had some rain showers off and on today. Good then I didn't feel I had to go outside and do something.

I watched the musical Mama Mia last night. I don't usually watch too many movies but was glad I saw that one. I want to go see the movie Julie & Julia about Julia Childs think that will be an interesting one.

September 23rd the St. Catherine and Centennial Lutheran Ladies will again put on the Community Supper with proceeds going to Fresh Water For Life. They will be serving Taco's this time. Serving starts at 5 and goes to 7. Hope to see you all there.

Otherwise, haven't heard too much of what is going on. School starts on the 8th.

Today I was looking up some new jam recipes to try. The other day I tried Carmalized Onion Garlic Jam. I had it on a cracker with some roast beef and it was really good so now I'm going to try and make some. I like to try different things.

Hope this finds all of you in good health. If you have anything you'd like put on the blog drop me a line.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment