Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More wedding squawk

I thought the tents looked awesome. Steph had white tulle on the outside, red tulle on the inside with a string of Christmas lights in the middle. This was scalloped around the inside of each tent. The same combination was hooked up to the tent poles and flowed down to the corners of the tent. Each tent had a chandelier hanging in it. The tables were covered with white tableclothes then a piece of red organza over that and a runner of black and white paper down the center. On each end of the table was a mirror with votive candles and in the center was a mirror and candlelabra with 2 votive candles. Between the ends of the tables were potted impatients. Each table was set with glass champagne glasses and linen napkins holding the silverware. We had borrowed real plates to finish off with.

Outside down by the Scotch Pines we put white picket fence with and arbor and had plants hanging on the fence. They had set up chairs and had flowers at the ends of each row of chairs.

The only problem I saw is that as usual I didn't get to visit with everyone. I'd see someone and when I was free to go and visit they had already left. So I'm sorry if you were here and I didn't get a chance to talk to you.

My farm looks wonderful with the barn painted and fixed up. The siding on the old garage and the house painted. I find myself standing out in the yard just looking around at all the improvements.

Well it's been another long day. I hope this finds all of you in good health.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment