Monday, October 4, 2010

Hi,

It sure turned out to be a lovely day today. What a difference sunshine makes for the attitude. I had a great weekend. Went down to Steph's for Rochelle's volleyball tournament. A great time with the girls.

I was going to go for a bike ride yesterday afternoon but was just too tired to do it. Maybe this weekend.

I've been seeing a few grouse now that the leaves are starting to fall. You sure can tell it is fall with all the bough pickers out and about.

Tomorrow my job is to render lard and make jelly. While the lard is rendering I can be making jelly and cleaning up my mess in the kitchen. So many things to get done and so little time. I have to get ready for a few craft sales and Steph and I still do some wreaths each year.

I see a few deer everyday on the bus route but sure not the number I have seen in years past.

So does anyone remember the old timers saying when the bees nest are high in the trees does that mean alot of snow??? My niece took a picture of a huge bees nest that was probably 20 feet up in the air. It looked really cool with all the colored leaves around it.

I am practicing making good choices and controlling my emotions. It's not easy so don't p*** me off. (My new theme song. haha)

Hope you all have a good week.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment