Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi Everyone,

Hope your weekend went great.

I had the most wonderful time thanks to Steph and her family. For my birthday they took me to two great concerts. The first was Lee Ann Womack, Reba, and George Straight. It was awesome. The next night they took me to Lady Antebellum which was also a fantastic show. She also took me to lunch at Toby Keith's new restaurant in the cities. Great food and a cool looking bar. Would be fun to go there when they had music sometime. Then she was kind enough to drive me home while I crocheted scrubbies. I'm a little behind in them so was able to get quite a few done.

We got home in time last night to get cleaned up and go to the Firemen's Dance. Thanks to all who support our Fire Dept. we appreciate you very much. Almost had fresh venison on the way to the dance. WAYYY to close for comfort. Good thing I wasn't driving my usual speed. Was a fun evening. I can't believe I was up so many late nights. Monday morning will be hard on me to get out of bed and go to work after so much fun.

Needless to say today nothing much was accomplished. Bed early tonight.

So nothing much else to say tonight. Hope you all have a great week.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment