Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gee a whole week has went by. Where did it go?? I guess I spent 2 days running to doctors. Sure ruins a nice day when you are stuck in a car. Friday wasn't so bad tho I took Nancy my sister with me and we had a great time even tho I had a doctor's appointment. I have some type of arthuritis they aren't sure what. Have to try some pills for a month and then go back.

Yesterday, I went riding with a friend and we put on about 270 miles. We went from here to Thief River Falls through the Red Lake Rez and came back through Bemidji. It was great weather and alot of fun. Today my joints told me about it.

I was just going to do a few things this morning and then go for a ride. BUT I decided to make a couple batches of cookies and then I had laundry to do. How does one person have 5 loads of laundry in a week. Then I decided to cook and clean house. Well was too tired so didn't go for a ride.

Nothing much else going on around here that I know of. Duck hunting has sucked for most of the guys I've talked to. Was too hot over the weekend so the Grandson didn't want to bow hunt. He went fishing and caught some nice perch.

I hope all of you are enjoying this lovely fall weather. Even tho I just bought a different snowmobile this weather could keep on for another month or so. I always hate that in between fall and winter when we get the yuck. I don't mind snow if it dry but I hate wet sloppy snow.

The only thing I can think of coming up is the Firemen's Dance on October 23 from 8 to midnight with music by Johnny V and The Bzz. Hope to see you there.

Have a good week.
Julie

The brain of the STUPID person has two sides: the LEFT one has no RIGHT and the RIGHT one has nothing LEFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment