Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another week gone by already. Was an interesting week with all the rain we got. I was surprised on how the deer were moving during the rain. I counted 26 on Tuesday morning on the route. They were everywhere and in groups. Too bad they always think they should cross in front of the bus. Right now I'm driving a flat nose bus so they seem quite up close and personnal. I only saw 2 bucks in the bunch.

I know I was busy all week but not sure what I accomplished. I did can 32 quarts of potatoes. These are so nice for fried potatoes and helps to round out a meal when I have unexpected company I think I should feed.

This week I have to work on the stuff for my craft sale in Blackduck on November 13th at the school. This was a wonderful show last year. Lots of unique gifts for Christmas presents.

Hard to believe there is less than 3 months and Christmas will be here. Wish I knew what to buy for Steph and Randy. They are so hard to buy for. The girls are easy nice green money that is what those teenagers tell me they like. I like it also as there is no work on my part. haha.

I got alot done this weekend. I got all my filing done. I don't know why I just don't do it in the beginning instead of letting it pile up and when the pile crashes down then I decide it is time to file. What a mess. But it is done so I am happy. Just have to copy a few things off the computer and then I can spend a day deleting stuff.

Today I finished the dry wood into the basement, closed up the wood shute for the winter and painted 3 shelves that I use for the craft sales.

Steph and I start our wreaths this weekend. Hopefully things will go well with that. Sometimes it is hard to get everything done with both of us working.

Community supper is November 18th from 5 - 7 and they will be serving wild rice casserole as the main dish. This is a great supper all monies donated go to Fresh Water for Life. The St. Catherine and Centennial Lutheran Ladies do a great job on this.

Thanks to all who came to the Firemen's Dance and donated items for it. It was a great success.

I heard that Joanie LeCuyer put on another great Halloween Party for the area kids. Thanks Joanie for all the work you do on this.

Hope you all have a great week.

Anybody have anything they'd like to put on here just drop me a line at jhemphil@paulbunyan.net .

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment