Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow, time flies fast. It seemed like I had just blogged and it has been 8 days.

Went for a nice motorcycle ride with friends last Sunday. We went to Remer then to Longville down County 84 to Pine River. From Pine River we went to Pequot Lakes and then across to Aitken and then back home. 270 miles so that put me over the 5000 mile mark for the summer. The trees were gorgeous along the trip.

Going to the cities this weekend to see my granddaughter Rochelle play in her volleyball tournament. Seems like there are always things to do.

Well, I finally got back to the wood pile today and the first thing I did was yank the pull rope out of the splitter so no work there today.

It was a beautiful day here today. Lots of sunshine what could be better.

Been seeing quite a few deer and a few grouse. Not many ducks or geese. Duck hunting opens this weekend.

Hope all of you are having a great week.

Firemen's dance October 23, 8 to midnight at the Squaw Lake Community Center with Johnny V and the Bzzz playing hope to see you there.

Have a great weekend,
Take care,
Julie

I'm shocked at the miles I've put on my broomstick today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment