Friday, September 10, 2010

Trying to get back on track

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well with you since the last time I posted.

Boy have I had fun on my motorcycle. I've put on almost 5000 miles this summer. It was great no matter how p***** I was I could go for a ride and come back relaxed. Hope the snowmobile does the same thing for me this winter.

This dreary weather is already getting me down guess I will have to invest in a sun lamp and see if that helps.

Hard to believe that the first week of bus driving is over.

Been seeing a few deer on my route. Not too many grouse. No ducks and the only geese I see are on Arnie Peterson's lawn. They know they are safe there.

Had company last weekend and the boys split quite a bit of my firewood. Granddaughter Rochelle loves to drive the loader so she with some help put wood in the basement. I stacked with some help and anyway the basement is full. This is really early to have that done. Now all I have to do is hook up the new furnace that was given to me.

It's raining pretty hard out again. The satellite keeps going off and on. I am sick sick of rain.

It was a busy summer or so it seemed. Of course I took two trips so there was about 3 weeks out of the summer. Went to Kansas and visited my nephew. Took my two sisters with me and then we stopped back in Missouri and visited cousins. It was a great trip.

Then I went to Montana with my friend Diane. We trailered our bikes and went riding around Flathead lake and then went to Billings and rode from there to Red Lodge and up the Bear Tooth Pass. That was awesome. We visited with Diane's family in Montana and then Stopped in Bozeman and visited Lynne Hubert and then on to Gillete Wyoming and visited a granddaughter and saw her new house. It was a great time Thanks again Diane.

On August 28th I went with some friends and we did the Veterans On the Lake ride from Deer River to Ely. It was pretty cool in the morning but was great weather in the afternoon. Lots of fun. Much more fun to ride with friends than alone.

I will try and write at least once a week. Hopefully I can keep the depression under control this winter.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment