Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's been a long week already and it is only Wednesday. I started butchering pigs on Monday. Hopefully by the end of next week all the pigs will be gone.

Been seeing a lot of deer on the bus route. Today I think they were trying to commit suicide, I had 4 of them at different times running in front of the bus. If I hit one there sure wouldn't be too much good meat to salvage.

I worked on the wood pile today. Got another stack put up by the wood shute and covered. Then I started splitting the kindling wood and got one loader bucket of that put in the basement. If it isn't pouring down rain tomorrow I will try and get the second load split and put down there.

I don't know about this weather. It would of been a fantastic day if only the sun would of shined all day. Tomorrow they are predicting heavy rains. I am sick of rain. I guess if it rains too much to work on the wood I can start making jelly. I have a bunch of crab apple juice to make jelly out of.

Went to town yesterday, had to take the bus down for service and do some errands waisted the whole day between bus runs in town.

This month is flying by pretty fast it seems like. Is it just because I am getting older? Or are we just too busy now a days.

Well, not much else to say tonight. I hope the sun is shinning wherever you are tomorrow.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment