Monday, July 27, 2009

Hope this finds all of you in good health and spirit.

The weekend a lot got accomplished around here. New doors went into the barn and the painting was finished. The garage got siding on it. The ice machine was installed in the garage kitchen and is working good.

Landscaping was done where the wedding will take place. The lists were gone over many times and changed a couple.

This is the last weekend to get things done. Hopefully by Friday the garage floor will be painted and dry. However, with the humidity it might take longer to get it dry to paint. I did put fans out there along with the dehumidifer from my basement. So I'm hoping that will do the trick.

Next week will be a busy week but hopefully we will have a little down time also. I've made my lists, checked them twice made up a calendar with a schedule. This is all for me because I have that Old Timer's Disease "Can't remember S---" I know if I'm responsible for it I had better have it on a list.

I'm wondering how many trips to town next week. Last Saturday between the 7 of us here I think we made 10 trips to the Mini Store. We were starting to wish Rochelle was old enough to drive. She turned 11 today. Hard to believe that time has went that fast.

I've been so busy with wedding preparations that I haven't heard of anything going on around town.

August 15th is Christmas in August at the Community Center, The Lutheran Ladies are having their annual luncheon, bake sale etc the same day. Max Mini Store will be have special sales and of course the Mini Max Flea Market will be open for business. So there will be lots to do and see in Squaw Lake that day.

Will write more when I can.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment