Sunday, September 20, 2009

Community Supper & Centennial Lutheran Ladies Fundraiser

Hi, hope you had a nice weekend. It was a very productive weekend for us. We did a canning marathon this weekend. We pickled over 200 pounds of beets, we made bread & butter pickles, and plum jam. Also, tomorrow I will make sweet relish and plum jelly.

Wow, wasn't that some hot weather we've had lately? I was wishing all summer that we would have some hot weather and now I wish it wasn't so hot.

September 22 is Community Supper at the Community Center. This is put on by ST. Catherine Ladies and Centennial Lutheran Ladies. Serving starts at 4:30 and goes to 7p. They will be serving Tacos this month. Hope to see you all there.

Finally started seeing a few deer and grouse on the bus run. It's been so hot that the pigs don't even want to eat during the day. They wait until it cools down at night and then I can hear the feeder doors banging away most of the night.

Coming up: November 15, the Centennial Lutheran Ladies are having Chili with breadsticks. They also will be having Baked Goods, Crafts, Wreaths (Princess Pine), White Elephant items, this will start at 11am and go til 1. So mark your calendars.

Sorry everyone I am beat and I'm going to shower and hit the bed. I hope all of you have a great week and I will try and write more later.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment