Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wow it was cold this morning. Below 25 and colder in some places. Me I don't own a thermometer and then you don't really know how cold it is out.

Decided to take a break and write on this. Have been cleaning and fixing up the house. I am such a pack rat and why I don't know. I started on my bedroom today. Need to get things straightened up as the carpenters are suppose to be here in a couple of weeks to put in the new doors and windows. Hopefully before they get here it will warm up. I would love to see some more 50 above weather.

I will finish the bedroom tomorrow I hope. Have to move some of the furniture around that is the hardest part. Not too much left to clean until I open up the hidey hole in the wall. I have been stuffing stuff in that for 20 or so years and have never completely emptied it so that will be a project. Might find some interesting stuff in there. Or maybe just a bunch of junk I should of threw in the first place.

Got the new bike home now just waiting for some nice weather. Spring can't come to soon to suit me.

Decided as long as it was cold out I took out some chicken and will make chicken and homemade noodle soup tomorrow.

I've really been having troubles figuring out what to cook lately. Nothing seems good to me. I did make ribs and saurkraut last week. Haven't had that for quite a while so that was pretty good.

Hope all of you are having a good winter.

Bullhead feed is going to be on April 2 from 4 to 7 at the Community Center. We have extra cookers this year so hopefully we will get people filled up on fish before they get tired of waiting.
Hope to see you there.

Well nothing else to say.

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment