Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hi Everyone,

How's your New Year going?

Mine is very busy. Trying to finish up all the reports for the City. Want to get done so can start making soap.

Then I decided to start digging out my house. What a mess. Of course I start here and then go there. I did get the basement straightened up on Sunday. Things just needed to be put away. Looks darn good.

I need to have some of this stuff done by the 1st of March because they are suppose to start putting in my new windows and doors and insulating the attic. I'm also getting a new well and having the flue put in the chimney. So.... have to get a couple of the kids up here to clean out the attic. Oh what a joy that will be. I'm hoping I have enough Christmas stuff left that I can give each one of my grandkids and neices and nephews something of my Christmas collection.

I'm also busy trying to get my scrubbies crocheted. I know if I don't get them done this time of year that they won't get done.

Anyway, I want all this stuff done by the time it gets nice enough to ride motorcycle. I bought a new one I got a 2007 Honda Shadow Aero 750cc. It is pearl white with black saddle bags. Now I am ready to take off on my trip out west this summer.

I am very sick of the snow. It is piling up everywhere. Now tonight is suppose to get down right cold. Have to dress warmer in the morning for on the bus. I broke down with one of the buses tonight so will have to take the other one in the morning. The joys of cold weather. I'm beginning to think I'm getting too old for this. I was really cold tonight when I finally got home. Has taken me all evening to warm up.

It sure seems like this month is flying by. Why did it seem to go so slow when I was a kid and now it just zooms by??

Nothing going on that I know of but then I would have to go out and do something to find out anything that is going on.

Have a great week everyone

Take care,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. well my year is buzy this year my blog seems to take more and more time and projects are getting left behind we havnt had snow for weeks now but i have a funny feeling we will get some more

    ReplyDelete